Star Trek: Front Lines RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Trek: Front Lines RPG

A play by post action Sci-Fi RPG based on Star Trek: Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brand New To The Boards!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isadorabelle

Brand New To The Boards! Empty
PostSubject: Brand New To The Boards!   Brand New To The Boards! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 am

Hi! My name is Lilly and I just joined, introduced to the game via 'Weyoun Ten' on the omega sector boards.

I've been role playing for, I guess now, well over a decade. Despite this, this will be my first time really rping on forum boards, so you may have to be patient with me.

I'm looking forward to playing along side everyone and will be making a character or characters soon.

Thanks!! alien
Back to top Go down
Weyoun

Weyoun

PostSubject: Re: Brand New To The Boards!   Brand New To The Boards! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:14 am

Welcome to the fourm!

We hope you enjoy your stay! If you need help with anything, let us know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Omag

Omag

PostSubject: Re: Brand New To The Boards!   Brand New To The Boards! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:27 am

Nice to meet you. I'm Omag, and if you have any problems, just PM me. I'll be glad to help. And uh, by the way, if there is anything you need, I can get it to as long you got the latinum. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New To The Boards!   Brand New To The Boards! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New To The Boards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek: Front Lines RPG :: General :: Arrivals and Departures-
Jump to: